On Thursday 12th a magnificent and very well support strike by teachers at all Prendergast schools and a walk out by students also unfortunately saw the the Board of Governors rubber stamp the report of the Working Party on Status and Governance.
If they had hoped that releasing a report before the half-term would see the opposition lose momentum, they are be sorely mistaken.
Since that day:
- students have continued to organise and protest
- a fantastic meeting of over 70 met and discussed the way forward on Wednesday 25th Feb.
- A full 12 page document countering the arguments in the working part report has been produced
- a leaflet has been produced
- teachers will again be taking action on Thursday 5th March
- students are planning more action